New to Swim Lessons? Here are some tips to help make your first experience be a Safe, Enjoyable, Stress Free Experience.
arrive at least 15 minutes early
check in at the front desk
have all of the right equipment
- Disposable Diaper (Under 4 Years Old)
- Swim Suit (Happy Nappy Reusable, Available at our store)
- Change of Clothes
- May want to consider buying their own Goggles and Swim Cap
- Be aware of the time
- The instructor will call out your students name when it's time for their lesson
- Introduce yourself as a First Timer at Watersafe
- The instructor should start by asking "How many lessons have you taken?", or "How long have you been coming here?", it's still best to let them know.